How to Chose the Best Blog Topics

Choosing a topic or theme of the blog is a process in building a blog which is usually often unnerve most novice blogger.

Phase choose topic is the most important stage. If we are wrong in choosing a topic for our blog, the blog will not work, will fail in the middle of the road and had to start from scratch.

As a blogger who started studying blogging from zero, confusion and mistakes in choosing a blog topic I've ever been through all. Well, from the experience this time I wanted to share some tips on how best to choose a topic for your blog.

Mistakes are often made in choosing a blog topic

Before my friend read tips on how to best choose a topic for your blog, it is good to read the first mate common mistakes made in choosing a beginner blogger blog topics below:

Choosing a popular topic but did not know anything about this topic
Imitate other people's blog topic because seeing them succeed
Choosing a topic that is not clear or hodgepodge
Choosing a topic that does not have a lot of readers
The above are some of the mistakes that are often made by beginner bloggers including me first. It would be better if my friend does not repeat those mistakes.

How to choose a blog topic

Well now is the time about how to determine an appropriate topic for your blog.

The trick is simple. You can simply answer the following questions:

Hobby what really buddy interested?
What work has ever had and my friend really enjoyed it?
Experience what has been my friend have?
What skills already mastered buddy?
What skills have not mastered but my friend wanted to learn it?
Ever thought of my friend wants to build a business? business is it?
Question what is often pal get from closest friends because they know buddy expert?
By answering these questions I'm sure my friend was able to find an overview of the topics discussed what can mate to your blog.

After my friend found the picture of any topic that can mate discussed, after staying buddy just write the topic list and select the one that most interested pal.

Choosing a suitable topic for monetized

If pal blogging because they want to earn money, then choose the topic by simply answering the questions above is not enough. Why? because not all good topics for dimonetisasi.Semua topic could actually monetized but not everything can be monetized in the same way. There are suitable for monetized with AdSense, there are more suitable monetized with affiliate, there are only suitable for product sales, and so forth.

Honest to this problem is a bit confusing for beginners. The best way in my opinion is just select a topic that really interested pal. After that I am sure my friend will eventually find themselves the best way to monetize your blog.

Choosing a topic that has enthusiasts

One of the common mistakes made beginner bloggers is to choose a topic that is little or no demand. If my friend chose this topic as the edges will only result in disappointment because of your blog will be quiet pengujung.Lakukan keyword research before determining who will be my friend choose. Use tools like Google AdWords Keyword Planner or Google Trends to analyze whether the topic pal choose to have many takers or not.

I'm confused, how about discussing many topics alone?

If my friend really can not find an appropriate topic, then discuss many topics is the last option. Personally I do not really like the blog this model because some alasan.Untuk more complete review, please read here => Select where, discuss a topic or many topics?

Conclusion

Choosing a topic you could say things are very easy was difficult. Easy for those who have experienced, it is difficult for new learning blogging.

It does not matter if my friend chose the wrong topic, because that's a learning process. Mistakes and failures are common.

0 comments